Search My Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today going to tell you,how to set your facebook status

Some times people get confused how to selectbtheir face book status.
we should select it according to our moods,how are we feeling today.

Some of the suggestions are-

Some of the fuuny ones are---




1)...... proud of himself. He finished a jigsaw puzzle in 6 months and the box said 2-4 years
2).. used to play sports. Then she realized you can buy trophies. Now she’s good at everything.
3).. says my computer just beat me at chess…but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
 
4)I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
5)If somebody offers you a lifetime supply of candy and there is just one piece, don’t eat it: It’s probably poison.
6)Studying for my AIDS test hope i dont fail.
7).. understands that hard work pays off in future but Laziness pays off now !
8).. thinks copy & paste is the greatest invention ever thinks copy & paste is the greatest invention ever thinks copy & paste is the greatest…
9) wondering if less means more, then think how much more, would more be?
10) a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I’m perfect.
11) .ʇı ʎuǝp oʇ ʎɹʇ ʇ,uop .ʍou ʇɥbıɹ ʎɐʍɐ puıɯ ɹnoʎ buıʍo1q
12)thinks that happiness is a failure to understand how bad things really are.
13)I’m on the “Starts tomorrow” diet.
14)recommends screwing the ceiling fan in before switching

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top