Search My Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

How To Copy Audio Tracks of CD/DVD files into MP3 Format

Recently one of my friend gave me a gift of audio CD with speech of swami vivekananda.I have entered it on my PC and played it on my PC, but since I was busy with my work I could not listen to it via PC so I thought to add it on my mobile so I can listen it anywhere at anytime.When I tried to copy that CD audio tracks to my android phone, suddenly I got shocked, I saw the files property and it was saying only 4 KB.I searched lot on internet and finally I found the solution for my question.
Copy Audio Disc as MP3 How To Copy Audio Tracks of CD/DVD files into MP3 Format
That is done by audio creator and main intention of creating track of audio is that it could not be copied by anyone.You will need to convert audio tracks into MP3 or other audio file formats to copy it and than you can copy it on your storage media.
Now the question is how to copy audio tracks as MP3 files?
Well, After lots of research, I found one best software that allow us to save audio tracks as MP3 file format and I have saved that audio track on my android phone successfully.Using CD to MP3 conversion you create MP3 music files. MP3 is the most popular “compressed” audio format. It allows to encode CD to compressed MP3 files, that occupy less of disk space. The balance between quality of sound and file size may vary. MP3 files may sound very similar to original CD if they set to a maximum quality. However MP3 files cannot keep 1:1 CD quality. Anyway converting CD to MP3 format is recommended in most cases because of its popularity.
All you need to do is just download the CDtoMP3converter from cdtomp3.net.After installing the program, whenever you wish to copy any audio tracks into any audible format, just right click the mouse button and choose the option extract to and convert into any audible extension you like.You will find your converted audio files into C:\My Documents\My Music folder.
CD to MP3 conversion How To Copy Audio Tracks of CD/DVD files into MP3 Format
CD to MP3 Converter’s feature:
  • Extract any audio tracks into your computer or storage drive easily.
  • Convert any audible extension.
  • Software size is only about 3 MB, so easy to install.
  • Easy to use software.
You can download  CD to MP3 converter @ http://www.cdtomp3.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top